Requirements for Dogs
Rabies (one or three year protocol), Distemper combination (one or three year protocol), Bordetella (yearly), negative fecal test (yearly). For Bordetella and fecal tests, we encourage that these are done every 6 months, but will defer to your veterinarian. Our minimum requirement is every 12 months. We also strongly encourage that your pooch is vaccinated for Canine Influenza, but it is not required at this time. We ask that you have your vet fax us the proof of the vaccines and negative fecal test, or we can call them for you to request a copy. We also require all our guests to be on heartworm and flea/tick preventative year round.
No. We do accept intact pets*. However, if your dog is over seven months of age, he/she is ineligible for playgroups and must have individual playtime instead.
*Please note unspayed females who are in season cannot visit Paradise 4 Paws during that time.
No. Guests are assessed based on their individual temperament.
In general, we do not require an interview. The registration forms ask for a behavior history. If we have any questions about your dog’s behavior, we may ask to have an interview or pre-stay assessment.
If your dog is people aggressive and we cannot approach him, we cannot properly care for him, so he could not stay with us. However, if your dog gets along with people and just doesn’t get along with other dogs, we can accommodate your dog and provide individual play times in lieu of group play.
Each dog is treated as an individual – we determine how to best accommodate each guest with the health, safety and happiness of everyone in mind.
Requirements for Cats
Rabies (one or three year protocol); Feline Distemper combination (FVRCP) (one or three year protocol); Feline Leukemia (only for cats allowed outdoors); and a negative fecal test (annually for indoor cats, every six months if cat is allowed outdoors). We ask that you have your vet fax us the proof of the vaccines and negative fecal test, or we can call them for you to request a copy. We also require all our guests to be on flea/tick preventative year round.
Yes! Cats must have a flea/tick preventative applied within 30 days of their stay at Paradise 4 Paws for their own protection.
Pricing Terms and Package/Membership Expirations
Daycare & Boarding PACKAGES are intended to offer a promotional price for frequent guests within a 90 day period
- Prices may change without notice
- No package refunds after 30 days from date of purchase.
- For package refunds within 30 days, nights or days used will be charged at single day or night (depending on the package purchased) at non-promotional rates and deducted from the purchase price.
- Package expires 90-days from the date of purchase or from the date the first package day is applied, whichever is earlier and unused days will be forfeited.
- Reservations required and based on availability.
- Daycare package days can be used as payment for a day of daycare or as payment for boarding late check out fees.
- Promotional, corporate or other partner discounts are not always the same for packages. Discounts on packages may be lower since package pricing is already promotional/discounted pricing.
- Multiple pet discounts are not necessarily the same for packages for multiple pets. Similar to corporate discounts, since multiple pet pricing is already discounted, package discount may vary on additional pets.
- Packages for additional dogs should only be used when multiple dogs are utilizing the package on the same day.
- Boarding packages are not available in all markets.
Unlimited Monthly MEMBERSHIPS are intended for our most frequent guests to provide access to daycare everyday within a 30 day period – like a gym membership!
- Prices may change without notice
- No Unlimited Monthly Membership refunds after 10 days from date of purchase.
- For Unlimited Monthly Membership refunds within 10 days, days used will be charged at full day non-promotional rate and deducted from the purchase price.
- Unlimited Monthly Membership expires 30-days from the date of purchase or from the date the first package day is applied, whichever is earlier.
- Unlimited Monthly Membership requires a credit card on file and renews automatically at expiration unless cancelled at least 3 days prior to renewal.
- Unlimited Monthly Membership holders can utilize boarding during the month at a discounted supplemental nightly rate (rates vary by location).
- Promotional, corporate or other partner discounts are not always the same for memberships. Discounts on memberships may be lower since membership pricing is already promotional/discounted pricing.
- Multiple pet discounts are not necessarily the same for memberships for multiple pets. Similar to corporate discounts, since multiple pet pricing is already discounted, membership discount may vary on additional pets.
- Memberships for additional dogs should only be used when multiple dogs are utilizing the membership on the same day.
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
- We require that Pet Parents must have a valid credit card on file.
- After the halfway point, we will charge the credit card on file weekly. Any applicable remaining balance will be due upon checkout.
- Note that the deposit is fully refundable, unless dates of a reservation fall within our holiday/blackout period. In this case, the portion of the deposit that covers the holiday/blackout period follows our holiday deposit policy, and is only refundable if the reservation is canceled prior to fourteen (14) days before the reservation start date and time. If the reservation is canceled within fourteen (14) days of the holiday dates within the extended reservation, the 25% holiday deposit is non-refundable and the portion of the extended stay deposit that is greater than the 25% holiday deposit will be refunded.