2020-2021 Holiday/Black-out Dates Deposit and Cancellation Policy
The following is a list of 2020-2021 holiday/black-out dates for which Paradise 4 Paws requires a deposit. If your pet’s reservation includes any of the dates listed in the date ranges below, your reservation is subject to a 10% nightly premium and a deposit of 25% of the overnight accommodation fees (or a minimum one night deposit) is due at the time of the reservation booking. Two weeks (14 days) prior to your pet’s check-in date, your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- The 25% deposit is only refundable if reservations are cancelled prior to fourteen (14) days before the reservation start date. No part of your deposit will be refunded for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days prior to the reservation start date and time
- If we do not receive a cancellation by the morning of your scheduled check in or you are a no-show, we will charge the card on file for the full length of the reservation
- While we understand that travel plans can change, we DO NOT overbook our suites and the space for your pet is guaranteed when you provide a deposit
- The remaining cost of the stay will be charged at the time of check out.
- Please note: promotional discounts are not valid during holiday/black-out periods.
- By providing a deposit for your pet’s stay, you are agreeing to these deposit and cancellation terms
Due to the increase in resort guests during holiday/black-out periods, we may limit daycare to Paw Perks Platinum Members and Unlimited Monthly Daycare Members only. If daycare spaces are available during these limited times, holiday/black-out rates will apply. Please speak with your Paradise 4 Paws team about holiday/black-out rates and availability.
|Christmas 2020/New Year’s 2021||Friday, December 18th, 2020 – Sunday, January 3rd, 2021|
|Spring Break/Easter 2021||Friday, April 2nd – Monday, April 5th, 2021|
|Memorial Day 2021||Friday, May 28th – Monday, May 31st, 2021|
|Independence Day 2021||Friday, July 2nd – Monday, July 5th, 2021|
|Labor Day 2021||Friday, September 3rd – Monday, September 6th, 2021|
|Thanksgiving 2021||Wednesday, November 24th – Sunday, November 28th, 2021|
|Christmas 2021/New Year’s 2022||Friday, December 17th, 2021 – Sunday, January 2nd, 2022|